Air Curler Spin N Curl
Hair is drawn into the curl chamber where it is heated and timed to create flawless curls and waves every time!
The digital temperature display offers easily adjustable temperature settings and a selection of preset temperature settings for each hair texture, (lower heat settings for fine hair; higher heat settings for thick hair.) creating a customizable styling experience while avoiding unnecessary heat damage.
Ceramic heat technology produces far infrared heat while the conditioning benefits of negative ions results in shinier, healthier and more beautiful hair.
Curling hair has never been so effortless with SPINCURL™ !
- Swivel cord.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Smart curl guards for fabulous, lasting curls like a pro.
- Natural flowing open design for perfect curls, stress-free.
- Automatic spin creates flawless curls
- Distributes heat evenly across the barrel surface resulting in shinier and healthier hair
- Control curl direction with left and right push buttons
- Automatic Shut Off: Brush turns off after 1 hour for safety
- LCS Temperature Display: Easily adjustable temperature settings up to 410°F (210°C)
- Customized Curling Time Settings: Adjustable styling time for your hair type
HOW TO USE:
- Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
- Hold SPINCURL™ vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
- Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
- Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set. Remove the tool gently from the hair
- Continue around your head in 3/4" to 1" sections. If so desired, change the direction of the curl when moving to the other side of your face.
- Finish with hairspray to set your curls.